HYDRO-CON Elevator A/S is growing and we are looking for your skills. You will be part of our production team in Gilleleje. We are a successful Danish elevator company, where cooperation and high quality in our products are alpha-omega. To ensure you get the best start, we provide a thorough introduction to our products and industry.
Your tasks as a production employee
- We use workstations in our production and assembly workshop, so that you are thoroughly introduced to the station's tasks and become really good at your tasks
- In addition, you will participate in a rotation principle, so that you will be second-level at the other workstations
- You will work with steel, aluminum and a lot of other sub-components including electrical parts. Assembly work, bending and cutting work on our machines will also be part of your daily work
- Preferably experience with assembly or similar from a production company
- If you have worked with elevators and lifts, that is of course a plus, but not a necessity
- Likewise, welding experience is also a plus, but not a requirement
- You have a lot of drive and thrive on busyness
- You are motivated by success together with your colleagues
- You are not nervous about working with heavy things, but of course we have tools for both lifting and transport
At HYDRO-CON A/S, we have 35 competent and highly committed employees. We have a work culture based on seriousness and high professional pride. At the same time, we have fun, and the ceiling is always high. We create results together with a clear division of tasks and responsibilities. We pay in relation to the Industrial Agreement.
You are ambitious and take the lead to make things happen. Your personal commitment and drive will be decisive for your success in the job.
- Joining as soon as possible
- Workplace: Stæremosen 70, 3250 Gilleleje
- Short application and CV should be sent by mail to email@example.com
- If necessary for any more detailed information, please contact Production Manager Klaus Vium Andersen on mobile phone: 20 25 72 63