Productionemployment is sought for Denmark's only elevator manufacturer
Do you have a technical background as a machine technician, mechanic, electrician, smith or similar? Then come and be a part of the team in Denmark's only elevator producing company.
HYDRO-CON is a small company with more than 35 years of experience in developing, producing, installing,
servicing and repairing elevators and lifts. Our products are Danish designed, high quality, meet norms and standards, and guarantee a long shelf life and longevity.
We are looking to employ a new member of our productionteam whose primary tasks will be to assemble, manufacturing, electrical installations, packaging, quality control and general production of elevators and lifts.
The production and office staff have their daily work in Gilleleje. Your daily work will primarily be in the production facility in Gilleleje, with opportunities of being part of the assemblyteam. Your reference will be the production leader in Gilleleje. There is always help to get at the office regarding productionsupport, as we have developed all of the products ourselfs, we know everything there is to know. You will be a part of a small team, where your everyday life will largely consist of freedom under responsibility.
Here are some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Participation and responsible for the production of installations and sub-components.
- Ensures a safe and thorough production of the different kinds of products.
- Able to comply deadlines for projects and your own work.
- Ongoing communication in progress on projects with the project manager
- Packing and preparing products with spareparts to shipment.
- Handling and maintaining of our warehouse.
- Recieve and ship producs to/from suppliers.
- Compliance with applicable safety rules and maintaining a safe workenvironment.
- Compliance with inhouse security protocols and procedures.
- Work according to quality procedures and controls.
- Handling your time registration.
- Implement APV forms.
- Responsible for your own tools and workspace, periodic inspection, maintenance and cleaning
- Participate in inventory counting (periodically)
- Other possible overdue work in the workshop
- Øvrigt evt. forefaldent arbejde i værkstedet.
We think the following might describe you well:
- You have a technical background as a mechanic, electrician, machine technician, smith, auto
- technician or similar.
- You set a virtue in meeting strict deadlines, and are good at optimizing your own workflows.
- You have good collaborational skills.
- You are structured, accomodating, trustworthy and trusted by others.
- You are dutiful, can work independently, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
- You have a licence for a lift
- You speak and understand Danish, if you know English or other languages, it is a plus but not a requirement.
HYDRO-CON is a Danish family-run company which was founded in 1988. Since then, they have been involved in the development, production, installation and service of their own elevators and lifts for public as well as private construction. They have almost 5,000 installations around in primarily Denmark, but also in the rest of Scandinavia and Greenland.
How to get started
Your application must be sent within 08/10-2020 and include:
- Maximum 1 page regarding your motivation to apply.
- Also enclose your CV, as well as anything else you find relevant (grade sheet, recommendations or anything else that shows who you are).
We read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis! We expect start-up as soon as possible.
Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Production employee". If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Oldenburg at email@example.com, or by phone 27615401.